Monday, April 06, 2009

Shoulder aches made better

I'm getting old, I swear. Got a pinched nerve some weeks ago that won't go away, which makes it hard to write for long periods of time. However, I want to give a shout-out to Nancy at theferriswheels.etsy.com, who makes these pads you can heat up in the microwave and put on your neck and shoulders. These are not the wimpy little things that drape over your neck, these are large cozy pads that go over your neck and drape down your shoulder. They really cover a lot of area. I bought one and draped it over my shoulder, and it covered my back down to my shoulder blade, where the pain mostly radiates from. VERY nice. I was able to write again after doing some stretches and putting a heated pad on my shoulder.

Also, I found it can cover my feet when they get cold, too. Having toasty toes during a cold rainy evening is pretty close to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment