Friday, June 19, 2009

New book cover!

The new book cover has arrived! I've posted it up on my web site. I rather like it--the colors are nice, although the gal holding the chalice looks a bit spacey. I don't know if she represents any of the heroines in Jo's, Mary Jo's, or Barbara's stories, but she doesn't look anything like mine. But that's fine. It's hard to represent different elements of an anthology, but I think this one works all right.

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole book. I've become used to seeing my books in the final stage, but there is nevertheless the sheer simple pleasure of holding the finished product of one's labors in one's hands.

I'll put up an excerpt once I see the manuscript in its copyedited form.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:59 PM

    I don't think she looks spacey. Looks like "Carol" in ER. Is that the one that wound up with Clooney? In the show, not in real life. (g)

    Congrats on your part of the quadruplets!

    pamb

    ReplyDelete