Wednesday, November 23, 2005

International Scarf Exchange

Since I love to knit, plus tend to stick to scarves a lot since I don't need to think much about them and can watch TV while knitting them, I thought I'd post this URL (click on the title "International Scarf Exchange" above to get to the blog, or click here). I can't find an introduction, but from what I can discern, you sign up (well ahead of time!) to knit a scarf for a "scarf pal" somewhere in the world, make and finish a scarf, then send it to that pal, which has to reach him or her by February.

I've not joined but I might next year.

Also, there are links to free scarf patterns. Very cool!

--Karen H.

2 comments:

  1. I just heard that there's a new International Scarf Exchange: http://ise82010.blogspot.com/ . The deadline to join is February 15, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, Joan! I've signed up. :-)

    ReplyDelete