Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Out of order

It’s been about a month since I’ve posted; we’ve run around like crazy people getting a bed and a dining table and chairs so that we can sleep and eat at the house in Süsterseel. We now have a couch and a chair, too, as well as a stereo for music. No TV. We’ll get that later.

I’ve decided to post out of order. A lot has happened in a month--and I can’t remember exactly what event has happened on what date. So I’ll post my observations of life here in Germany, and it may or may not be in order, but I’ll pull in a date if I remember. If I have pictures, I’ll definitely have dates.

Right now, I’ve got a sinus headache and earache, so I’m going to get more sleep and take it easy today. Hopefully, I’ll get over it quickly, especially since there is a ladies’ dinner I want to go to this evening. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment