Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again...I Think

Well, I sent off a novel to an agent. With luck it doesn't suck too bad.

Oh, I don't know. I always feel like my book is the best thing since sliced bread at the very end, and then as soon as it's in the mail, I feel like it sucks dead canaries. In other words, I'm not objective about the quality.

But sending that off means I can concentrate on my novella, which is due soon. I'm enjoying writing the novella, but I usually do. I've decided to write it in first person, as if the characters were writing in their journals. It's a departure for me. I've only written in first person point of view once, and that was with my first book.

I'd work on the novella in the evening, too, but the evenings are spent in doing taxes. Ugh. Gotta get those done ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment